ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INTRO, STUDIO 1 AND CERAMIC STUDENTS
Intro to drawing and Painting (freshmen) and STUDIO 1 (sophomore ) classes will be required to buy some kind of basic art kit. These will belong to the student and be used to complete both class AND homework assignments. You can buy these in sets at Michael's ( Back to school sales right now!), Plaza (Towson) Art Rooms (Havre de Grace) or on line.
A Black hardbound sketchbook can be purchased from the teacher in class for $10(retail is $14-$16) STUDIO 1 students can use their intro book if they have a lot of blank pages.
set of drawing pencils -2B, 4B, 6B, HB, 2H, 4H & Ebony
• Hand held pencil sharpener, with a pencil shaving catcher
• Erasers - Pink Pearl, Kneaded, and White Plastic
above are usually sold together in kits.
• Sketchbook- provided by teacher. $10- 8.5 X 11 HardBound ( These journal sketchbooks are a major component)
• 1 set of Prismacolor Colored Pencils, 12 Pack Good, 24 Pack Fantastic.
- 1 set of colored markers
- 1 (or more) black Sharpies.
- 2 rollerball fine (F)pens -black
- A container/case of some sort for these materials
- paints, pallets, paper, brushes, canvasses, oil paint, watercolors, pastels and other materials will be provided
- for STUDIO 1 only -One Large tube of white oil paint- any brand